MEET DR. MEREDITH MUNAL
Pediatric Dental Specialists is committed to the overall health and well-being of children, with a special emphasis on providing excellent dental care and education. We strive to create positive experiences in a loving environment by building relationships with our patient families and team members.
Dr. Meredith Munal
Dr. Meredith was born and raised in Sherman, TX, and she is enthusiastic about providing dental care for the children of Texoma. She is passionate about making dental visits a fun, positive experience. Dr. Meredith and her husband, Deane, love to be outside on sunny afternoons with their two children, Harry and Molly. Dr. Meredith is happy that she gets to bring her compassion, enthusiasm, as well as expertise to make every day a great one at Pediatric Dental Specialists.
Education and Associations
- Baylor University, B.A.
- Baylor College of Dentistry – Texas A&M University Health Science Center - DDS
- Pediatric dentistry residency - Baylor College of Dentistry- Texas A&M University Health Science Center, in association with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children & Children’s Medical Center
- Extensive specialty training in oral conscious sedation for the pediatric population & those with special health care needs, including hospital dentistry
- Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Greater Dallas Society of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association
- Sherman Service League
- School for Little People - School Board President 2020-2021
Awards and Recognition
- America’s Top Dentists 2017 – present