Dr. Meredith was born and raised here in Sherman, Texas. She loves this community and is so happy to be serving the children of Texoma. She is passionate about making dental visits a fun, positive experience and setting children up for a lifetime of good oral health.
Dr. Meredith and her husband, Deane, love to be outside on sunny afternoons with their two children, Harry and Molly. They have lots of animals - a dog, cats, bunnies and even a pair of mini donkeys! Dr. Meredith is happy that she gets to bring her compassion, enthusiasm, and expertise to make every day a great one at Pediatric Dental Specialists.
Education and Associations
- Baylor University
- Baylor College of Dentistry, Texas A&M University Health Science Center
- Residency in Pediatric Dentistry – Baylor College of Dentistry, Texas A&M University Health Science Center, in association with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital For Children & Children’s Medical Center
- Extensive training in pediatric oral conscious sedation as well as hospital dentistry
- Specialty training in dentistry for children with special healthcare needs
- Board-Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, Texas Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association
- Sherman Service League 2014-2021
- School for Little People - School Board President 2020-2022
Awards and Recognition
- America’s Top Dentists 2017 – present